- Navigate to your My Projects dashboard and select the Project you would like to work on. Hovering at the bottom of the project, select the button labeled "Build".
- Create a new playlist to begin building activities.
- Once on your designated playlist, it is time to start adding activity types by clicking the
"+ Add new resource" button.
- CurrikiStudio offers 50+ activity types. You will first select from one of the six different categories that organize our various activity types.
- Once you have chosen the activity type that best accommodates your learner's objective, you will be prompted to describe the activity. Type in the name for the activity's title.
- Select a thumbnail image from Pexels or "Upload" an image file (.jpg or .png) that represents your content.
- Pro-Tip: The thumbnail image dimension should be 290px width and 200px height. Utilize a design tool like Canva to create an image to that dimension specification.
- Select the Subject and Education Level that best represents your activity.
- Click the green "SAVE & CONTINUE" button.
- Follow the prompts for the specific activity type.
- Pro-Tip: Find the fullscreen arrows in the top right corner. As a best practice, always go into fullscreen when editing activity types.
- After building your activity, don't forget to customize it with the "Overall Feedback", "Behavioral Settings", and "Text Override" sections.
- Select the green "SAVE & EXIT" button to publish your activity to your playlist.
Once published, it is easy to reorder and move activities to different playlists using the dragging hand. To edit, find the "⋮" button next to your activity and click on "Edit".
Want to see more How to Build videos? Check them out here!